Monday, November 14, 2011

Easy to create customized gifts and favors at Party Beans Review



Easy to create customized gifts and favors


Party Beans is an awesome site that I am doing a review for.  I got to pick out some really neat items.  You can take pictures you have an add them to multiple items including key chains with mints inside, breath strips, and other little tins.

I loved picking out the items and was so excited when they arrived and I found out how wonderful the items were and how perfect the pictures turned out on the items.  This is a wonderful site that everyone should check out and use!


Some of the tins contain Jelly Belly's, M & M's, and mints.  I got one with Jelly Belly's and a few with mints.  I also got two that are breath strips.  Three of the ones I got are Keychains that I am going to use to promote my business https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wrap-to-lose-inches-with-Jolene/270070306354467

This is a keychain with my family picture on it and it has mints on the inside.

The round one is filled with Jelly Belly's and you can choose what flavors you want in it.  
These will make wonderful Christmas presents to our family.
The rectangular one is filled with mints.
They are also sealed with clear plastic wraps so it is safe with the candies inside.

These are the breath strips and they taste pretty good too.

I will use these to promote my business and hand out to prospective clients so everytime they need a mint they will see my ad.  I am going to order more of these to hand out at all of my parties.  http://www.promotopia.com/ 
You can go here and get lots of promotional products for your business.


I thought these would also be perfect to hand out and when someone has them on their keychain others may see it and double promote!  There is lots of information on this keychain and for the most part it is really easy to read.  I would recommend making the writing a little bigger and add more pictures.

Here is the back of the products and it gives you useful information including ingredients.

They have lots of party supplies that can be customized and wedding supplies or even the birth of a new baby.  You can take pictures of the bride and groom and add to items that can be handed out at the reception or take pictures of the birthday child and have great gifts to send home with the children or what better way to welcome a new baby than to have the baby's picture added to a tin full of candy to hand out to everyone.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment