Thursday, February 20, 2014

Online Weekly Get Healthy and Win Party!

Come join us for a weekly Online 
Get Healthy and Win Party




 Party with me, from the comfort of your own home! Let's put on our PJ's, grab a drink, do some cooking and relax after the holiday festivities. Watch this virtual party and learn more about "That Crazy Wrap Thing" and what else It Works! has to offer! It doesn't get much easier than this! I will do a wrap drawing also! Who wants a FREE wrap?!








In case you miss the party check this out too!

Spots are filling up fast!

I'm looking for testers again! I would like for you to try a product for the next 3 months, keep a journal to share with me and others. Get your products for 45-50% off. Plus you could get $10.00 just for trying and maybe even unlimited full boxes of Wraps just for sharing.

Which product would you like to test?

Wraps
Facial Wraps
Defining Gel
Fat Fighters
Profit Shakes
Thermofit
Greens on The Go
Preventage
Repairage
Stretch Mark Cream
Its Vital

You decide which product to test.

Find me on Facebook, Email me at wrapwithjolene@gmail.com or Text me at 217-617-6584 and ask for Jolene




No comments:

Post a Comment