Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crowdtap Sample Share Review

Since I was an Old Navy fashionista who loves looking hot at the gym, I was selected for a chance to participate in the Old Navy Style Council’s Active by Old Navy event! I was a lucky member of the stylish and influential Old Navy Style Council and had a chance to redeem a coupon in-store for a free pair of Women’s Compression Pants and a free Women’s GoDry top of my choice! I also got to share another coupon with 1 of my gal pals so she could get her hands on some Active by Old Navy items as well. I was super excited and took some pics of me in the outfit.

This is the Women's Compression Jacket!

Compression for support and a slimming effect, Moisture-wicking fabric, thumb loops, zippered pockets, and so much more!

I loved this outfit and check out the entire outfit on.  Sorry the picture is not the best, I tried to take the picture in the mirror but the flash kept showing up so this is my 12 year old daughters attempt at taking the pic!

These are the Women's Active Compression Pants!  They are so comfortable and stylish!

There is a link to Crowdtap below so come join us and get some free stuff too!  I have also earned $44 in Amazon Gift Cards and I also gave to charity when I earned my gift cards!  Come join me today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment